MasterSearch

AddThis

June 03, 2015

What @Twitter Can Be. #LOWERCASE capital

Chris @Sacca's 8500 word piece on Twitter.  Here is an excerpt:

First, I want to apologize to those of you working in the sensationalist clickbait mines, but this post is not a hit piece. I never said it would be. I am not here to slam the company nor the team. I am not an activist investor. I am a proud Twitter shareholder and Twitter user. I want this company to succeed. I want the people who work at Twitter to win. I want this stock to be worth more. I own more of it than virtually anyone working at the company. So with that kind of skin in the game, I wrote:

“I am going to post a few things that I personally hope the Twitter team will accomplish.”
If at any point I do sound critical or impatient, it is because I believe Twitter can be so much more than it is today. I assume each one of you who owns Twitter shares, and every single one of you who works at the company would agree. Candidly, I have no doubt that Twitter users have 302 million monthly active opinions as to how the product could be
better.


Read the whole piece here: What Twitter Can Be. | LOWERCASE capital

Subscribe to The MasterTech's Feeds

Add This